Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Birthday Surprise

The Mr. has done it again. He is one for surprising me. This year is no exception.

Way back in June he started planning. I just didn't know it. He's been working with my friend Ms. K and plotting and planning and now the surprise has been sprung.

I'm off on Saturday for a week in the Lone Star State. Just me. I'll be having some girlfriend time and some time alone. I can hardly stand it. I'm speechless. I'm stunned. I'm really, REALLY excited!

I'm also looking at a good size to do list to get done before I hit the runway.

Just Amazing.

The Mr. I mean. I couldn't ask for more. He's given up the last of the summer sailing so I can go. He's taking off work and taking on the life of the homeschooling special needs foster mom. For 8 days.

I know he'll do it well.

And. I'll say it again.

He's amazing.

And I'm so very blessed in this extraordinary, ordinary, everyday Midwestern life of mine.

No comments: