Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Where I Am??

It's only been a few days, but it feels like a life time. This fourth kiddo is stretching me. I think mostly in a good way, I'm just going beyond what I thought I could do.

The highs and lows these days are large. My mind is everywhere and no where all at once. One minute I'm thinking it's great and perfect in spite of itself, the next I'm ready to throw in the towel and become like the rest of the world.

I know I'm on the path. I do trust Him beyond my own understanding, but I can't see the next steps and my path is more rocky than smooth. This part of my journey is so different from what I've been on before.

So, that's where I've been and that's where I'm at.

In "real life" we're just trying to make it to most of our stuff, keep our heads above the laundry and dishes, do lots of car schooling on the way to all the appointments and find some joy in Children's Hospital. I know it's a total blessing to have such an incredible facility right here in our back yard, but it isn't always the most family friendly place or most child friendly or maybe it's just my kids.

No comments: