Monday, November 17, 2008

The Mr. left on a business trip yesterday and we had a long day at home. Thanks to some new video games and find a picture books though, I was able to get a whole lot done around the house. By late afternoon I was feeling pretty smug.

That always comes back to bite you in the butt.

Around 10:30 last night Little One and I were deep in negotiations. Well, it was actually a lot more like me begging a 5 month old to please, pretty please go to sleep!

The fun has just kept on going today. Little Miss is 2. Need I say more? Just in case you don't fully understand or respect that though, it means we've had lots of wailing, kicking and yelling. "mine" "no" "want" "MINE" Add in the fun of potty training and the two Little Mr.'s being a bit obsessed with their new games. Thanks Uncle D and Auntie O. There's nothing like new video games to send kids over the edge.

I may also have opened my mouth where I shouldn't have. Or more accurately typed when I should have been still. The internet makes the world small and connections sometimes too easy. I prefer to live a life unnoticed and I may have just put a neon sign on my forehead. ugh.

This life sure is a strange journey sometimes.

1 comment:

Karies place said...

Oh the joys of motherhood. :) HUGS!

Karie