Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Just The Thing




So I haven't posted in a while, the thing is I'm getting more sleep. How extra sleep translates into less writing, I'm not sure, but that's how it's working. Might have something to do with the vapor fog I feel like I'm living under now that I'm switching from a 12AM, 3AM & 7AM feeding cycle to a 9PM, 1AM & 6AM. It's all good, just adjustments.

Black Sheep asked me to play along, so I'll give it a try. I'm not gifted in either photo taking or making them show up on this screen so we'll see what happens.

4th photo in the 4th file on my computer.

Well it seems I can't figure out how to put the things in sequence and now I'm working one handed with Little One on my lap, so it will have to do.

This is one of the first pictures I took with my camera. It is some water in Waco, Texas. Ms. Kathy may be able to elaborate on the details in the comments. It was a version of hot that I'm not used to on that day. We went for a walk. I was there visiting and having a total getaway vacation.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've travelled the world, including Wco, TX, and the scariest place I've ever been was Waco. My brother and I stopped in some small-town down-home cafe for breakfast one day, and not once we we able to enjoy our meal without 8 out of 10 patrons there staring at us. I've been in countries that hate the US, and treated better than in Waco. Freaky!

Jen said...

Well, now that one of my dearest friends lives there, I'm loving Waco. Have to say, my visits have been great, but I think it helps to know a local!