Monday, January 24, 2011

Monday Feels Like Work

There are days I grasp and grab for words and thoughts and there seems to be both none and too many.

That's my Monday.

I have a lot of things rattling around in my head, no shock there, but they aren't all for you, for here in blog land.

I guess I'm just in a sort of transition.

The best I can do is tell you things have weight about them. Not in a bad way or really even in a good way. They just simply have weight about them.

I feel as though, even on the back side here of letting Little One go and all the things that made up My November, it was an easy season. I've had a long stretch of joy and ease and just good things coming my way.

And now. Well. Now.

Now feels like I'm entering a season of serious hard work. I think there is work to be done by me and work to be done in me.

These are the moments before the working begins.

There are glimmers of plans and ideas deep in my mind and they are coming to the front. There are whispers in my heart, my ear that are of Him and I am readying myself to the yes.

That's how it is.