Friday, October 28, 2011

It's Almost Here

I'm excited.
 Not prepared, but excited just the same.
NaNoWriMo is just a few short days away. I'm really excited to do it again. It was a challenge and a good experience.
 And now that's it's been a year, my family might even say so too! I've been getting ready by doing a number of different things.
One of those was doing the NaBloPoMo for the last few months. I'm going to try to continue it in November while doing the NaNo.
I tried to do some of the more practical things for getting my family ready. I have the laundry up to date. I have a menu plan for the month of November. We built into the budget for the nights I forget about food and we have to eat take out. I have my book idea and my characters sketched out.
I had wanted to have an outline and plenty of details prepared, but I don't. I had wanted to fill my freezer with meals to make the food part of the month easier.

No comments: