Tuesday, November 15, 2011

...In Bed

You know that game you play where after your read your fortune cookie fortune you add in bed to have some laughs? Well, that's my answer to today's NaBloPoMo prompt, describe a favorite place.


I'm pretty sure it's not a secret.  My favorite place in the whole world to be is in my bed.

I love my bed.

I really do.  It is truly my favorite place to be.  It's big and beautiful and comfortable.

I love crawling into at night to finally go to sleep.

I love to hide in it when the world is overwhelming.

I love to lay in it and read.

It's the perfect day dreaming place.

It's great for coffee and news papers.

Or laptops and notebooks.

It's tranquility and comfort.  It's the perfect nap on a sunny Sunday afternoon.  It's the ultimate full moon through the open window place to be.

My favorite place to be is....in my bed.


Where's yours?

No comments: