Monday, December 19, 2011

Back In The Game

That was my theme today as I ran around town.  I'm getting ready to run around again tomorrow.

It's not just the whole holiday busy time.

Today I took one of our many to therapy.  Then I back tracked and traded kids.  I took that one off to Children's for the bi-annual check up.  Tomorrow I'll head back for a round of Children's Court.

All three of these are about a mile apart or so.  Maybe 2.

It's been a while since I've been on the run with the kids like this.  We had a pretty dull stretch there for a while.  But we're  back to the "fun".

Meaning the crazy busy, on the run of a big-ish family.

So in reality, it's nothing.

4 kids in 3 schools.
Multiple sports.
Therapy.
Many Dr. appointments.
Court dates.
School shows.
Holiday stuff.

It's all normal.  It's all good.


No comments: