Some days I'm not creative. Some days I don't have a good idea of my own. Some days I'm really not Jen, by night I'm a zombie snow man. Some days I just borrow ideas from other people.
Today is some day. A some day that I'm borrowing from some one else. So today the fun comes from Sunday Stealing. This is longest, weirdest meme I think I've ever seen. Feel free to play along.
Sunday Stealing: The Blue Memory Meme,
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?
Love each other.
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
As long as they're interesting and genuine, I don't care.
3) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
Vegas baby, Vegas.
4) What do you think about most?
People & food
5) You have the opportunity to spend a romantic night with the music celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
I don't think there's a music celebrity I want to be romantic with.
6) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
It sounds cliche but I wouldn't change my past. It makes me who I am today.
7) What's your strangest talent?
I make up stories.
8) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on?
If I'm afraid to tell the truth for the answer, why would I tell you what the question was?
9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
Not that I'm aware of.
10) When is the last time you played the air guitar?
I don't know, but I have kids, so it couldn't have been long ago.
11) Do you have any strange phobias?
Yes. I am phobic about taxidermy animals and museums.
12) What's your religion?
13) What is your current desktop picture?
I don't have one.
14) When you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
Chasing a child.
15) What's the last song you listened to?
I'm not sure.
16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
I haven't had a favorite in a while.
17) What was the last lie you told?
If I'm telling I lie, why would I tell you the lie, doesn't that defeat the point of lying?
18) Do you believe in karma?
19) What is a saying you say a lot?
Big kids help the little kids.
20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
Weakness, I talk too much and listen too little. Strength, I like people.
21) Who is your celebrity crush?
I never really have celebrity crushes.
22) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word: heart.
23) How do you vent your anger?
24) Do you have a collection of anything?
25) What is your favorite word?
26) Are you happy with the person you've become?
27) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?
Hate: my kids fighting, Love: my friends laughing
28) What's your biggest "what if"?
what if I ever had a best seller...
29) Do you believe in ghosts?
30) How about aliens?
31) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
deciding not to be afraid
32) What's the worst place you have ever been to?
cannon falls mn
33) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
34) Most attractive actor of your opposite gender?
35) To you, what is the meaning of life?
to make life meaningful--hat tip to The Mr. & 1987
36) Define “Art”.
37) Do you believe in luck?
38) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
trust, grace, mercy, communication, love
39) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
I Wish You Peace
40) Where were you yesterday?
The grocery store
41) What's the worst injury you've ever had?
42) Do you have any obsessions right now?
43) What's up?
just the adults :)
44) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
of course, who hasn't?
45) Do you believe in real magic?
46) Do you ever hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
grudges? no, but I am careful to learn from my experiences and cautious going forward
47) What's your favorite (non-pet) animal?
48) What is your secret weapon to get people to like you?
be generous, listen
49) Where is your best friend?
sitting next to me
50) What do you think is Satan's last name?
I think he's like Oprah, one name is enough