Sunday, February 18, 2007

Broken

In the last few weeks several people, friends and family have shared some really gut wrenching things with me. The pain and difficult things you are going through and dealing with burdens my heart.

It's bittersweet these dark times. Along with heartache is comfort. Comfort in change and comfort in Him. Knowing that none of this is a shock to Him helps a tiny bit. Knowing that He is growing you through this stinging raw wound helps.

There is peace in turning it over to Him. Nothing is too great or too awful.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding, but in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your path straight. Pr3:5-6

You don't have to or need to understand a thing, just trust and follow. His path is the right one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your prayers and inspiration. I will keep a copy of this entry with me to remind me that there is hope.