Monday, February 26, 2007

Snow, Snow, Go Away

I can hardly believe it's only been 5 days since my last post. It feels like 5 weeks. I've been running hard over here as of late. It catches up with you.

Officially, I'm sick of snow and winter and colds. Our big weekend snow total was 15 inches. The snow banks along the curb stand taller than The Littlest Mr. On the courtyard, I'm guessing the snow pile is about 10 feet high.

The Little Miss is keeping us all busy. She has an extraordinary amount of appointments. She also requires a significant amount of phone time to arrange and keep all of those appointments. We expect that she'll be staying with us for at least another month. A delight for us. She's sweet and all that a baby girl should be.

The big surprise party was a total bust, thanks to winter weather. Every one cancelled. In the end, even we decided not to make the trip to the Mad City. Only my brave brother made it down from the great north. I hear that the cake was large and wonderful. I hope that everyone ate at least one extra piece for me.

Did I mention the snow? Today, just about every time I've looked out the window or been outside it's been snowing. The Mr. had to shovel again this morning before work. It's getting old. I want to be getting out spring jackets and sidewalk chalk. Not sidewalk salt.

Back to the phone, more calls to make.
jen

No comments: