Saturday, March 3, 2007

Week In Review

As always, it's been a busy week.

We had all the regular stuff plus some extras. There were more sniffles and I'm still waiting for my ears to unplug. There was more snow. And more wind. Wind means repairs. Our front door caught the wind. Now the frame needs some work.

There were locked doors and small children. Sea Monkeys, Lego Club and homework deadlines. A great conversation about Hawaii and Nemo. Re connections with friends. Dinner parties and theater. Small stolen conversations in doorways. Way too many medical appointments. Cousins.

Over all, I'd say fabulous in it's own special way. Regular old life. I just plain wouldn't trade it for the world.

I've more to do yet tonight. This is my year to read the Bible cover to cover. I've attempted more than once. So, I've some reading to do tonight. Plus, just plain sitting. I'm looking forward to it.

Right after the paperwork I need to get caught up, and the laundry, and the dishes, and the...you know how it goes...but I'll still get to some of the good stuff, you can bet on it!

No comments: