Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Before And After




I just thought I'd give you a look at the before and after hair donation photos. Nothing too exciting, but there's not too much exciting happening around here.


We're busy as usual, but always in a good way. Today I'm looking forward to the arrival of Miss K. from the Lone Star State. We haven't visited in a little more than 2 years, so this is indeed special. It will be short, but very sweet.


We're enjoying what is being billed around here as the last of summer. Back to school stuff hit the stores two weeks ago and most of our neighbors will head back the end of this month. Hee, Hee. We won't return until after Labor Day. Good thing too, I still have some planning and organizing to do. I'll be officially teaching two grades this year, plus have our Little Miss under foot unless the courts have a better plan for her.


No comments: