Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Only Constant Is Constant Changes

I have the sneaking suspision that a season of change is about to decend upon us.

I can feel the way I used to solidly see things and belive them to be changing out from under me. Some of the things I'd thought would be forever constants seem to feel less permanent.

There are other things that in the past I thought oh, I'd never have the energy, patience or whatever to do that or go there or play that game and now it seems the rules are changing. There are all kinds of things that I'm thinking no, I'm about ready to play and I'll play by your rules.

Lots of things have a season and then you out grow them or their purpose has been served and it's time to move along. It's not bad, not at all, it just means that life has kept on moving and I'm at least aware enough of it's passing to be trying to guage if I'm doing the right things in the right places.

Big and little, those changes are comming for us. Better be getting ready.

No comments: