Thursday, May 21, 2009

Five 5's

On Facebook there's an application that prompts you with a question then you give your top five answers. It amuses me, so I thought I'd borrow the idea and give you Five 5's today. Besides, my mind is wandering way to much to do write anything else.

5 Things People Call Me

1. Hey Mom
2. Jen
3. Jennifer
4. Jenny
5. Ma'am

5 Things I Do Every Day

1. cook a meal
2. change a diaper
3. use my computer
4. text
5. read

5 Things That I Say Often

1. Just a minute
2. NO
3. Don't touch
4. Holy Macaroni
5. I love you

5 Favorite Things I Do When I'm Without The Kids

1. Eat out
2. Get a coffee and read
3. Meet friends for a drink
4. Shop
5. Take a trip or vacation

5 Things That Make Me Who I Am

1. Bill--20 odd years shapes a person
2. Cooking
3. Reading
4. Writing
5. Friends--blessed with lots to play and hang with and a few who really know me

Now it's your turn, in the comments leave me a 5 for the day. Pick anything, 5 favorite songs, 5 favorite drinks, 5 names you go by, 5 things you've done with me, 5 things I should blog about, 5 things to do to get a toddler to take a nap! Readers choice, top 5, play along or this will be really dull!

2 comments:

Karies place said...

Sounds almost like my day. :)

Anonymous said...

How about 5 reasons I love Jen?

1. Her ability to express herself in all medums - written, verbal, non-verbal.

2. Her love for God, Bill & the kids - and her openness in expressing that love.

3. Her sense of humor - I love her laughter.

4. Her hospitality. I don't think Jen knows that there might be strangers in the world.

5. Her support...Jen is always honest but is always behind her friends and family 100%