Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Call It The Homework Effect

Just got done working on this assignment with Little Mr. and thought it might be fun for mama's late night blog.

Just joking

Engaging

Never sitting still

New every day

In His hand

Fully committed

Easily amused

Really short

Kind of fun kids, give it a whirl.

Seriously, I am easily amused. I'm doing this and watching Jay Leno.

See.

Easily.

Maybe it's the lack of sleep. The start of preschool for Little Miss and the schedule changes in visits for Little One seem to have upended their sleep something fierce. Just last night I was getting up about every 20 minutes or so. Not cool. Not their fault. Just this life I'm living.

Soon the remodels will begin. I've started taking pictures so we can do before and after. Just for grins.

No comments: