Saturday, June 11, 2011

A Blog A Day?

Well, it seems not. 

It was  a challenge and I missed.  Only 10 days in and I missed a day.

It happens.  I could write you how busy I was yesterday.  It wouldn't matter.  I didn't write.

I could tell you how I got home at 11:40 and still had 20 minutes to pound out a blog post, but I didn't.  It would have been a post of fluff just for the sake of making the daily post requirement and it seemed like a cop out.  I didn't have a good plan for a blog last night and I didn't like the topic suggested and so I just didn't do it. 

I guess I just like to make life hard. 

I don't know. 

I'll step back up and try again both this month and maybe another.  I'll see if I can get through this month with just this one single miss, but if I don't, it's okay.  No guilt.