Sunday, July 31, 2011

Guilty Pleasures

I have a guilty pleasure. 

It's sunshine.

Lots of sunshine.

And it's been the best summer for it.

We have had a lot of baseball and pool time.  There have been lots of park play dates and just sitting outside.

My skin is deep dark brown and in true guilty pleasure confession, I love it.  It makes me happy.

Yup.  I know all about skin cancer and all that other stuff, but it's sunshine.

Sunshine!!

That feeling at the end of a long summer day, knowing you've spent the whole thing outside drenched in the sun, soaking it in, it's perfection.

Even the pink spots or small sunburns are worth it.  I love it. 

It's the thing I miss the most in winter and spend the winter waiting for.  I'm always looking for the sun.

What's your summer guilty pleasure?