Sunday, October 30, 2011

Between

I live somewhere between i-everything and the Amish when it comes to technology.

I'm not very tech savey, in fact, I'd say I'm just about technology illiterate.

My adventure tonight involves photos, my phone and some photo web sites.

It's pretty simple, or so I'm told, to move the pictures from my phone to this web place so that myself and a few other people can check them out or print them out or whatever they want, but this is me, so simple it is not.

I'll putter around with it for a couple more hours I"m sure, but I don't like feeling dumb.

These are the times I miss "the old times" when pictures were on film and what you got back was a surprise instead of an instant, lets take and retake until we get a good shot then up load it to a zillion web sites and make a book and a poster and a mug and...yeah.

It's like the other day with the teachers and trying to get the information I need as the mom from them and being frustrated with the technology.  That was the day I missed paper.

I'm one day away from the NaNoWriMo and I'll be typing my 50,000+ words on a micro lap top.  It's nice to have any computer, so I"m not complaining, but at the same time, at the end of it, I know I'm going to be longing to write on paper for a while.

Where do you fall in the spectrum?

No comments: