Saturday, October 22, 2011

Hey You Two, I'm Proud of You!!

I think tonight I'll just tell you there are some people in my life that I'm really crazy proud of these days.  They are a whole lot stronger than they think they are.  They keep on stepping up and doing the hard things even after they've been knocked down by life.  They keep on facing the fears that threaten to stop them in their tracks. 

They're pretty amazing people.

There isn't much more I can tell you about either of them without revealing too much of their stories and possibly embarrassing them.  Fear usually makes us embarrassed.  I never want to bring attention to a fear or a short fall in a way that makes it seem light. 

Not all challenges are about fears.  So it's not that these two are people living in fear, but they live in a way that makes me proud of them both.  All the time.

No comments: