Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Bleacher Butt

I have been sitting on bleachers cheering on one kid or another in one sport or another since about April.

I have one more day of sitting for sport and then my butt gets a break until  baseball gets started again.  There will be, of course, the odd school production or music event, but overall, sports is almost ready to break for a few weeks.

My butt and my back are looking forward to it.  My nose is too.  Sports just stinks.  No other way to say it.  Sweaty boys stink.  My washer is kind of excited too.

Today, one of my friends came to sit through wrestling with me and the other kids.  She saw a side of me she didn't know.

It seems my sports mama whoops and yells and hollers a bit.  Or maybe way more than a little bit.

I guess I am that mama.

1 comment:

Tina said...

Whoops and hollers and yells are fine - just don't be like the mom we saw at a soccer tournament that stood up everytime her son scored and yelled "I made him, I made him" accompanied by a little dance!!