- I learned how to use a lighter. Yesterday.
- As much as I love being with people, I really love solitude and quiet.
- There are constantly stories running through my brain.
- I love email and texting and technology and all that even though I can't use most of it efficiently, but I loathe the way the schools use it. I don't like Parent Connect and Web Grader. I find them difficult and time consuming to navigate. Can't we just have paper report cards and simply shoot each other emails directly? sigh
- I enjoy staple guns. The thunk is so very satisfying.
- I feel like I can still "read" people by looking at them. Like, sometimes, I just know things about them by listening and watching and seeing what they think no one can see.
- I doubt that I will ever feel my actual age. I'm thankful for that.
- I like art. A lot. Galleries and museums are fantastical places to me.
- Music is a running soundtrack in my life--even though I like quiet.
- 5 is my number and purple is my color and Escape by Calvin Klein is the perfume I've been wearing since 1990-something.
Wednesday, September 19, 2012
Did You Know?
I am in a mental standstill writing wise these days, so today I will give you a hand full of random useless bits of information about me.
Posted by Jen at 12:42 PM