Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Love People. I Dare You

Some of you keep up with me by Facebook and some of you keep up here, not a lot of you are in both places.

I don't want you to miss this one though.

Single Dad Laughing is a good blog.  He writes a lot of truth.  I don't love or agree with it all, but who agrees with everything, right?

You may have read and remember this post.  It's worth going back and read it again.

Dan has written another pretty amazing post.

You shouldn't miss it.

It made me think again about one of my life experiences.  Years ago I read the Bible cover to cover.  My take away was this Christian thing might not be as complicated as we make it out to be.  To me, the Bible said, "love God first, then love people."  It was that simple.

I believe still that it is that simple.

We forget.  Under the labels, people are just people.

Love people.

Now, go read.

Anything Other than Straight

No comments: