Sunday, June 16, 2013

Green Grass and Mud

Sometimes a silence or absence here means I am at a mental word block and feel like I have nothing to say.
It can mean that life is just too dang busy. It is summer after all in a family of 7.
Other times it means I have a million things to say, but simply can't.

This is one of those times.

There are tons of things I'd like to put words to, but now isn't the time.

I can give a few small bits.

Mr. Monkey will soon be a forever member of our family, barring any appeals.
It was an unexpected turn that happened literally right before my eyes.

I have a situation or two where I strongly want to explain or maybe defend my life and yet, I won't.
After thinking on it for a day or two I have many reasons for not responding. It isn't good for me. It isn't good for the other person. It doesn't change anyone's circumstance. I wouldn't be heard or believed any how, and so on.

Let's leave it at this. Everyone believes the grass is greener over there, but the reality is, all grass grows in mud.


No comments: