Monday, July 8, 2013

Our Corner

And so it goes, the blog is mine and I take it over and blog at will and whim as I please.

Participating in the NaBloPoMo is a good thing. For me a very good thing. It provides a consistent nag at the back of my mind to get on over here and "put down the words, I hope you don't mind, I hope you don't mind"...go ahead, hear a little Elton in the background.

The prompt for today is something along the lines of who is the first person you met on the Internet.

I can't really say that I've ever met a person from the Internet.

It works the other way for me.

People I know in my real life, I get to know better through the Internet.

Either way it isn't very interesting.

Less interesting is our life around here. But as I said before, my blog, my topics.

The interesting part of life in our home now is the change in stages.  I'm getting a taste of the future and it seems good.

I have one in high school and one in middle school.

It's a whole new era.

Their friends call. They take their bikes and cell phones and off they go. They do things like chores when I ask, or at least most of the time. They are sort of kind to each other.

Good things, my friends, good things

No comments: