Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Crank-a-potumus

I have just plain been a cranky person lately.

I'm chalking it up to 6 months in dental purgatory. It's almost over.

There was yet another dental surgery yesterday. Mild and yet highly annoying.

My head hurts.

It's been hurting for months.

Your late 30's is not the time for teething pain.

By the end of June the whole thing should be over.

Forever.

I should never have to have anything dental with these two teeth ever again.

Hallelujah.

It's also been a year of transitions and discoveries.

The good news is that I've recently gotten a lot of clarity and peace in a number of areas. Much of this I'll be sharing later when I'm free to type with both hands and no sleeping baby in my arms.

She is a joy and a blessing, but also tremendous work.

But then again, aren't all kids?

2 comments:

Mental multivitamin said...

About your Mother's Day post... I'm an old birdwatching soul, too. Too bad my old birdwatching soul isn't a high school body, though.

Heh, heh, heh.

Did you see my recent backyard birding post?

http://mentalmultivitamin.blogspot.com/2007/05/backyard-birding.html

And I'm glad to hear your dental woes are over.

Best regards,

Melissa (MFS)

Mental multivitamin said...

That should be, "And I'm glad to hear your dental woes are *nearly* over."