Thursday, July 12, 2007

Everything Old Is New Again

It's a pretty true statement when it comes to all things fashion.

Generally, all things fashion make me laugh anyway, and this is no exception.

Have you noticed all the craze over the rubber nurse clog type shoes?? I have. Does it remind you of anything?

Think back with me, envision the early 80's. Anyone see jelly shoes?

Same old thing, new color, new shape.

I had a few of the jelly shoes myself, but there is something so clunky about these new rubber shoes that makes me just shake my head in disbelief. As stupid as they were, at least the old jelly shoes were cheap and very girly. These new ones are like glorified garden steppers or genuine nurses clogs.

And to see them on men.

No Thank You.

I'll pass on the whole thing this time around.

No comments: