Okay, can't sit around in a funk about the missing document, so I'm going to ignore it and trust that God will work out this crazy adoption at some point in my lifetime.
We're going to play a game today instead. Just like those wonderful Friday Five questions you can find out there on the web in blog-land, we're going to have questions and you're going to answer them, plus add a question or two of your own.
1. What household chore or task to you feel the most satisfaction, relief or accomplishment when it's finished?
2. Which old TV show or series is your guilty pleasure? It can even be a kids show.
3. Do you have a goal you're trying to accomplish this year, and what is it?
4. What food says romance or Valentine's Day to you?
5. Did you ever write love letters or notes of some kind (on paper) and have you kept them?
Because it's a Friday 5, I'll post my answers after the first 5 comments in the box.
Ready, set, go!
Hop on over to Pajama Mommy and enter to win a brand new booster seat. Who can't use one of those?