Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I Just Want To Plan A Party!!!

Seriously, can it be this complicated?

I've just gotten off the phone with my adoption worker, yet again.

It seems our date is far from firm.

The paper work declaring the out come of the appeal is still missing.

That single document could put us back even further.

In my mind, I keep thinking the date will stick. It's just too perfect. It has to stick.

February 23 is exactly 37 months since Little Miss was placed with us. To the very day.

But this lingering lost slip of paper could undo the whole thing.

No one disputes the outcome of the appeal.

But, no one can find the paper and without that single court document, well, it ain't gonna happen folks.

We'll be back to sitting in court working it out with the judge and everyone else to find yet another day and time that everyone can be present at.

I simply want this to end.

I want to know, signed, sealed, legal, that she is mine and I am hers.

And Little One's case is uncertain at best. His case worker, likable, but... I have no inkling what will become of The Girls.

I know I partially chose this life, but a little less drama would really go a long, long way.

No comments: