Friday, July 16, 2010

Picnic Paradise

This is going to be a great weekend.

Why?

Because I don't have to cook dinner for 2 of the 3 nights.

Yeah, I'm that kind of simple.

We have the great good fortune of going to two picnics this weekend. The wonderful-large-someone-else-figured-out-all-the-details and food kind of picnics. I'm so good with bring a dish to pass, I can't even begin to tell you.

Plus, I know I'm going to come home with exhausted summer dirty kids who fall into bed and actually sleep. I know I'll come home with that happy been in the sunshine seen a bunch of my fun friends kind of glow. I know I'll get to have some evening hang out with The Mr. and have a little glass of wine time.

Here's to hoping we're out of the funk and back into summer's glory days.

No comments: