Monday, October 24, 2011

Between The Slices--You Read Sheets Didn't You??

Today the prompt is about sandwiches or what you like to eat between bread.

I go back and forth on sandwiches so I thought I'd share some of my favorites.  A sandwich is something I really have to be in the mood for.  I'll also share some of the weirder ones.

I really don't love sandwiches so I'm struggling to call these favorites, but they are sandwiches I like.

Grilled cheese with bacon, tomato and avocado
Left over cold chicken with mayo and lots of salt
club sandwich
Monte cristo
peanut butter, jelly and banana slices
peanut butter and hard salami
peanut butter, cheddar cheese and green apple slices on raisin bread


These are the weird ones.  I will not confess to eating these or not.  :)

Miracle Whip and white sugar on white bread
white bread buttered with Cheetoes


And there you have it.  A short list.

I wanna know, what are your favorite sandwiches?  Any weird ones?

No comments: