Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Go Read This!!

A week or so ago, I stuck some links on here to go read over at Single Dad Laughing, and get ready, I'm about to do it again.  Single Dad, is a powerful writer and putting up some really amazing stuff these days.  I would dare to say, that not a single person alive wouldn't benefit in some way from stopping by and giving these posts a real read.

Real read?  

I mean, let your guard down for a minute, give these the time they're worth, look in the mirror for a second.  I do when I read these.

Go read his latest series.  Part One.  Part Two.  Part Three to come soon.

And yeah, I know, it's a kind of a "cop out" to copy links to someone else's blogs and call it a post.  I have some ideas for today yet and they'll come, but for now, get your mug of hot steaming whatever, put your feet up and open up your heart.

Go Read!

No comments: