Saturday, October 6, 2012

A Saturday At The Hospital

I saw my future today.

I road tripped it to the Mad-City to check on both my parents.  Saturday sitting in the hospital wasn't really on the agenda, but for my own peace, I really had to go.

I set myself up in a way.  I had expectations of people in the last week or so.  Hopes, really.  I know all the reasons why things go the way they do.  People are busy and so on.  I could easily have done different things and had different results.  Most of it lies on me.  I'm okay with that.

I'm home again.  I'll road trip again in  another day or so, hopefully to visit my parents at home.  A grateful nod to my angel sister-in-law who is the hands on caregiver I can't be.  Thanks again, Auntie O, I did notice and I thank you a lot!



No comments: